What medical procedures and services can you offer as part of a Medical Holiday package?
Some of the medical procedures and services we can offer are:
- Five-star wellness and health-check
- Executive health assessment
- Five Star Yoga Retreat
- Gastric Bypass
- Addiction Rehabilitation (Standard Luxury and Executive all-inclusive options)
- Cluster Headache Treatment
- Fertility Treatment
- Standard IVF
- IVF with donor
- Check-up and Cleaning
- Professional Whitening
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Porcelain inlays
- Veneers and Crown Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Implant Treatment
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Botox and injectables
- Breast augmentation or reduction
- Augmentation Mastopexy
- Upper and Lower eyelids
- Rhinoplasty – Open Tip
- Ears / Otoplasty
- Tummy Tucks
- Neck Lift
What additional Specialist Services can you offer your clients?
- Theatre or show bookings
- Shopping chaperone services
- Shopping collection, packing, storage and courier
- Medical assistance
- Special occasion services
- And lots more, just ask us…
- Bodyguard Service
- VIP Security Detail
- Private jet for internal transfers
- Limousine Service
- Personal Shopper
- (Almost) whatever else you want…
Do you offer any type of luxury holiday?
Short answer, yes.
We can do these, and much more:
- Beach holidays
- Mountain retreats
- Spa resorts
- Safari holidays (Big Five sighting)
- Golfing Getaways
- Self Catering holidays and Fully catered holidays
- City Escapes
- And so much more…
Do you offer any type of Adventure Holiday?
The opportunities are endless in South Africa, but here are a few:
- Bungee Jumping (highest bridge bungee in the world!)
- Gorge Swing (one of the highest in the world!)
- Shark Cage Diving
- Walk With Lions
- Sky Diving
- Cave Adventures
But we can do much more. Just let us know what you want and let us work our magic…
What do you mean by Halaal Services?
Apart from the obvious offering of halaal meals, we can also offer:
- Exclusively halaal establishments where required
- Advice on nearby mosques, etc
- In-room prayer mats
- Sightseeing excursions to Islamic places of interest
- Muslim medical practitioners
- Anything else that is relevant
Do I have to take any health precautions when visiting South Africa?
South Africa has a well-developed (private & public) heathcare system. Well qualified doctors, dentists and specialists can easily be found.
While most of South Africa is malaria-free, this mosquito-borne disease is prevalent in large parts of the Kruger National Park and parts of northern Kwazulu Natal.Consult a healthcare professional about suitable prevantive drugs, should you plan on visiting a malarial area.
If you are travelling to South Africa FROM a yellow fever risk country (or transitting through a risk country), you will be required to show proof of yellow fever vaccination.